American High School Academy
Virtual School Academy
For Homeschoolers & Hospital Bound Students
Are you thinking about homeschooling? There are many ways to homeschool your child, but in Florida you have two basic options:
- Homeschooling under the homeschool statute: filing a notice of intent with the local superintendent’s office, choosing a curriculum, maintaining a portfolio of educational records and preserving them for two years, and providing annual evaluations to the superintendent. The homeschool local office does not issue a high school diploma.
- Enrolling your child under an umbrella school: Florida allows parents to enroll their child as private school students within approved schools, while still educating them at home. AHSA can offer you the benefits of attending on a flexible schedule while obtaining the most educational curriculum based on the needs of your child. We offer social experience, while obtaining a high school diploma and graduation ceremony. We could turn any field trip into a learning experience!
AHSA gives you the opportunity to personalize your learning experience aligned to state standards. Our student friendly online home-based learning help students grades 6-12 develop the skills necessary to succeed in school.
Please feel free to contact our office to make an appointment for further information.
Recorded lessons with access to a dedicated teacher provide a truly self-paced program, allowing the student to complete their course requirements at their own pace within a 10-month period. For the accelerated student, early completion allows them to immediately progress to the next grade.
AHSA gives you the power to truly personalize learning with a proven curriculum aligned to state standards.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition & Fees
- Paid in full upon enrollment, $3500 (per academic school year, 10-month access).
- Financed, $4500 (Down Payment, $1200.00 upon enrollment; remaining balance paid in 8 equal installments of $448.09).
- Hospital bound program: $60 hourly rate for on-site teacher visits.
- Additional courses can be added to a student’s customary curriculum for an additional cost of $250.00 per course.
Blended Virtual US-Resident Students
- Enrollment Fee, $700.00 + weekly tuition of $100
- Classroom sessions run Tuesday to Thursday
International US-Resident Students
- Paid in Full $4500 (per academic school year 10-month access)
AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL ACADEMY
ACCREDITED & STATE REGISTERED
All American High School Association (AAHSA)
Florida Department of Education School Number, 13-4283
U.S. Department of Education, NCES Number, A0509036
CEEB School Code,
Admissions or Program Questions?
We're Here to Help!
Most students are referred to American High School Academy by their home school district. However, students and family members can contact us directly to learn more or to enroll in our programs.