American High School Academy
“Success Steps” High School Completion Program
(Certificate of Completion/W8A)
American High School Academy’s Adult High School Diploma Completion Program provides the opportunity for individuals ages 16 years and older to earn a high school diploma from an accredited school. There is no maximum age limit for the diploma program.
Whether you're a high school-aged student looking to finish your diploma at a non-traditional school, or returning as an adult, you can earn your High School Diploma on your personal schedule!
The program is available in either a home-based (online or printed materials) or classroom-based format.
"Success Steps" High School Completion
American High School Academy students are just like you. Some students have personal, social, learning, family and environmental challenges that make it harder for them to be successful in a traditional classroom setting. Some have dropped out and want to return to earn a high school diploma.
Each year, AHSA helps thousands of students stay or get back on track to earning a high school diploma. Regardless of the reason they attend, 94% of high school students successfully complete their enrollment at American High School Academy, graduate, or return to their district school closer to or at grade level.
Many students come to American High School Academy because they:
- Support family members financially
- Work full-time
- Transferred to a new school and lost credits
- Are managing medical conditions
- Have a baby
- Have social anxiety disorders
- Have a learning disability
- Experience difficulty concentrating in large classroom settings
Feel valued, respected, confident, independent, and successful.
- Feel proud of what you accomplished and hopeful about your future.
- Have time for family, friends, work, and school.
- Get another chance to succeed in high school so you can succeed after you graduate.
- American High School Academy's alternative learning, credit recovery, and dropout recovery programs help students get back on track to graduate and prepare them to make positive choices about college, a career - about life - after high school.
Focused on Success
Students work in a welcoming, safe and technology-rich setting and receive one-on-one attention from caring teachers. Students develop strong relationships with American High School Academy teachers, which is vital to helping them achieve high levels of academic, social and behavioral growth.
Our blended learning approach allows teachers to include technology into their work with individual students and small groups. As a result, students and teachers develop richer, deeper positive interactions and students develop self-confidence. Flexible sessions allow time for family, friends, work and school.
The "Success Steps" program offer students:
- Teachers who care about where you want to go in the future, not what you did in the past.
- The chance to fall in love with learning and to graduate on time.
- Emotional support to develop positive relationships with family, friends, co-workers and others.
AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL ACADEMY
ACCREDITED & STATE REGISTERED
All American High School Association (AAHSA)
Florida Department of Education School Number, 13-4283
U.S. Department of Education, NCES Number, A0509036
CEEB School Code,
Admissions or Program Questions?
We're Here to Help!
Most students are referred to American High School Academy by their home school district. However, students and family members can contact us directly to learn more or to enroll in our programs.