American High School Academy
Adult High School Completion Program
Are you an adult who didn't finish high school and would like to obtain a High School Diploma? Are you tired of the traditional school setting and want to explore other options? AHSA's cutting edge online tailored program was designed to offer a unique opportunity to fulfill your remaining high school requirements on your own terms.
Whether you have family obligations, employed, or other responsibilities, our flexible-subscription program allows you to take control of your goals without sacrificing important aspects in your life.
American High School Academy’s Adult High School Diploma Completion Program provides the opportunity for individuals ages 16 years and older to earn a high school diploma from an accredited school. There is no maximum age limit for the diploma program.
Whether you're a high school-aged student looking to finish your diploma at a non-traditional school, or returning as an adult, you can earn your High School Diploma on your personal schedule!
The program is available in either a home-based (online or printed materials) or classroom-based format.
Home Based Program
- The home-based program allows the flexibility of working from home or anywhere at your own pace.
- The program is also available with printed course materials for students without access to a computer.
Home-Based Program Tuition
- Paid in full upon enrollment, $970
- Financed, $1200.00 (Down Payment, $500.00 upon enrollment; remaining balance paid in 3 equal installments of $233)
- With printed (hard copy) textbook, $1070.00 (No Financing Available)
An international student is defined as a student without student transcript from a domestic US school. Tuition varies with residency status as below. either residing in the US or
A. US-Resident International Student
- Paid in full upon enrollment, $1100
- Financed*, $1300.00 (Down Payment, $500.00 upon enrollment; remaining balance paid in 3 equal installments of $266.66)
B. Non-Resident International Student
- Paid in full upon enrollment, $1300
- Financed*, $1500.00 (Down Payment, $700.00 upon enrollment; remaining balance paid in 3 equal installments of $266.66)
*Social Security Number is required for Financing.
- The classroom-based program allows students (15-18yrs) to enroll in their choice of 4-hour sessions.
- All classes in this program meet at American High School Academy. Regular attendance is mandatory.
Current classroom schedule:
- Classroom sessions: Every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, from 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM
- Homework time: Student are expected to work from home on Monday and Friday completing 4 hours each day.
Classroom Based Program Tuition
- Upon enrollment, the student pays $395.00 enrollment fee + $95 first week's tuition fee.
- Subsequent weekly tuition fee of $95.00 is paid weekly thereafter.
AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL ACADEMY
ACCREDITED & STATE REGISTERED
All American High School Association (AAHSA)
Florida Department of Education School Number, 13-4283
U.S. Department of Education, NCES Number, A0509036
CEEB School Code,
Admissions or Program Questions?
We're Here to Help!
Most students are referred to American High School Academy by their home school district. However, students and family members can contact us directly to learn more or to enroll in our programs.