AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL ACADEMY
Alternative High School Completion Program
American High School Academy’s Alternative High School Completion Program provides the opportunity for individuals, ages 16 years and older, to earn a high school diploma from an Accredited School. There is no maximum age limit for the diploma program.
Courses can be completed on campus or in the convenience of your home.
You may already be closer to your diploma than you think! Now is the time to fulfill your goal and to make yourself and your family proud!
HOME BASED PROGRAM
Complete your high school requirements on your time with American High School Academy. Study online at your own pace, guided by certified teachers.
(Note: the program is also available with printed course materials for students without access to a computer)
Accredited, Flexible and Affordable
- Fully Accredited Educational Center
- Study online or through books at any time, anywhere
- Certified teachers and dedicated academic advisors
- Affordable tuition
- Single courses and credit recovery available
- College Placement & FAFSA Assistance upon graduation
1. US Citizen/Resident Student Tuition: $970.00 (12 month license)
2. International Student (without a U.S. Educational Record/Transcript) AND reside in the U.S.A.: $1100.00 (12 month license)
3. International Student (without a U.S. Educational Record/Transcript) and DO NOT reside in the U.S.A.: $1300.00 (12 month license)
Classroom Based Program
Current Classroom Schedule
- Day classes meet Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. All classes run for 4 hour periods (240 minutes of instruction).
- Students can choose to enroll in the morning session, running from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM or the afternoon session, running from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
- Students will work from home on Monday and Friday completing 4 hours (240 minutes) of homework time.
All classes in this program meet at American High School Academy. Regular attendance is mandatory.
Most classes are held in traditional classrooms, however, some classes do feature both instructional time (in the classroom) and lab time (in a computer classroom).
Some classes are held exclusively in the lab, and qualified teachers and aides are available to assist students with questions about their course work.
Registration Fee: $495.00
Weekly Tuition: $95.00 (Note that the first week's $95 tuition fee is payable when paying the student registration fee).
Scholarships & Financing
Tuition Made Affordable
Step-Up to Your Future
Florida’s Step Up for Students Scholarship program helps families access personalized education options for their children including funding for private schools like American High School Academy offering personalized education programs.
To read about how the program works, scholarships and how to apply, visit the Step Up for Students website by clicking the "Learn More" button below.
To learn about each of the available scholarships, visit their info pages linked below:
- Private School & Transportation (Florida Tax Credit)
- Unique Abilities Scholarship
- Hope Scholarship
- New Worlds Reading Scholarship
- Personalized Education Scholarship
To learn which scholarship you may qualify for and for help applying, contact our admissions department at (305) 270-1440 or complete our contact form.
Financing Made Easy
Convenient payment plans offered through Your Tuition Solution™ can help make tuition more affordable.
- See all your payment options with no credit impact until you select a plan and move forward
- A quick and simple online application that leads to an instant decision
- No upfront payment or application fees
Get on a path to success with the help of Your Tuition Solution.
Complete your financing application online today!
“LendingClub” is a trademark of LendingClub Bank, N.A., Member FDIC (“LendingClub Bank”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of LendingClub Corporation, NMLS ID 167439. © 2022 LendingClub Bank. All rights reserved.
AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL ACADEMY
ACCREDITED & STATE REGISTERED
All American High School Association (AAHSA)
Florida Department of Education School Number, 13-4283
U.S. Department of Education, NCES Number, A0509036
College Board Number, 102010